The Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill is Traeger’s best priced pro model pellet grill. It is sturdily built with all terrain wheels and a sawhorse base so you can easily move the pellet grill wherever you wish to smoke or grill. The Traeger Pro Series 22 offers a pellet hopper clean out where you can easily switch out types of pellet grills depending on what you are cooking. It also offers an accurate digital controller that has the patented Traeger grilling logic to keep cooking temperatures within +/-15 degrees F* for guaranteed precision grilling.
The redesigned Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill offers sawhorse legs for a stable base and advanced grilling logic to keep your temperatures at a precise optimal temperature for perfected smokes and grills of your favorite meats.
- Pellet Hopper Clean-Out, change pellet flavors on the fly
- Precise Digital Controller
- Sawhorse base for sturdy movement over rough terrain
- Advanced Grilling technology
- Price per square inch of grilling area
Online Only! Select Traeger Grills Are Up To $100 Off + Free Shipping to a Local True Value
Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill Comprehensive Review
Easy To Use Digital Controller
The Traeger Pro 22 digital controller has an easy to read digital LCD screen to show the internal temperature and 11 knob adjustments to control your temperature. One thing we love about this model is there is a plug for an internal meat probe to show the cooking temperature inside your meats while smoking. The controller has an option for shut down which will make sure your auger is emptied out while cooling down the pellet grill.
Consistent Cooking Temperature
The Traeger Pro 22 is one of Traeger’s newer models that provides consistent cooking temperature through their advanced grilling logic. When tested over an hour time frame the Pro 22 kept temperatures within +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit which is important when smoking precision meats such as brisket. The digital controller makes it a simple set and forget object, automatically feeding pellets to keep the heat temps constant.
Extra Grill Rack
The pro series offers a new extra grill rack which provides you a whopping 30% more grilling space. The upper rack cooks the same as the lower rack since pellet grills do not use direct flame.
• 572 sq. in. grilling area
• Main Rack: 22″ x 19″, Extra Rack: 22″ x 7″
• Digital Pro Controller with Advanced Grilling Logic and Dual Meat Probes
• Pellet Hopper Clean-Out, change pellet flavors on the fly
• Main Rack easily holds 16 burgers | 4 chickens | 24 hot dogs | 5 rib racks
• Extra Rack easily holds 8 burgers | 12 hot dogs
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
|Hopper Capacity||18 lbs|
|Grill Dimensions (HxWxD)||49x41x27|
|Color Options||Blue, Bronze|
|Controller Style||Digital Pro Controller with AGL|
|Dual Meat Temperature Probes||Standard|
|Extra Grill Rack||Standard|
|Hopper Clean Out||Standard|
Traeger Pro Series 22 Wood Pellet Grill, Bronze
- Pro Series 22 Front Shelf #8484198 (sold separately)
- Pro Series 22 Under Shelf #8484222 (sold separately)
- LED digital, multi-position thermostat control
- Auto-start ignition system
- High-tech auger-fed burner