The Timber Ridge pellet grill is unique as it ONE-OF-A-KIND, patented design that allows for Direct (above-the-flame) AND Indirect (i.e. smoker) cooking.
The Grilla Grills Silverbac Wood Pellet Grill is a one of a kind excellent option for your next pellet grill purchase. The Grilla Grills Silverbac Wood Pellet Grill has a heavy-duty barrel style smoker now comes equipped with their industry changing Alpha Connect WiFi Control Board letting you start or stop your grill from anywhere you have a wireless connection.
It comes standard with a 20 lb. capacity pellet hopper, quick access pellet dump, and large storage cabinet. Built to be an industry leader and technologically smarter than most of the competition, the Silverbac is easy to use and ready to break out incredible food for your BBQ, party or even when you just want a quick burger on a Saturday afternoon.
GRILLA GRILLS Pellet Grill Features
Large Pellet Hopper
This Pellet Grill comes with a pellet hopper that can hold up to 20 pounds of wood pellets which is adequate for cooking both short term and long term meals. On average a pellet grill will consume between 1/2 lbs and 2 lbs of pellets per hour depending on the heat setting desired.
- Alpha Connect WiFi Controller
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Backlit Easy Read Control Board
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Set & Monitor Timers
- Full Wireless Control and Troubleshooting Help through Application
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel grates
- Convection-style cooking
- No flare-ups
- Automatic Fire Tending by advanced control board
- Included meat probe connected to control board for easy monitoring
- Stainless steel firepot
- Double Wall Insulation
- Industry Exclusive TempTamer Feature
- Diminishes effect on grill temperature when opening the lid.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Seams welded, powder coated, and caulked for triple redundant weather protection
- Stainless steel lid
- Solid bottom enclosed storage
- Drip pan protects against flare-ups by catching food drippings
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double Wall Thermal Metal Jacket for year around efficiency