The Timber Ridge pellet grill is unique as it ONE-OF-A-KIND, patented design that allows for Direct (above-the-flame) AND Indirect (i.e. smoker) cooking.
The Timber Ridge Pellet Grill and Smoker is a one of a kind excellent option for your next pellet grill purchase. The Timber Ridge Pellet Grill has a unique patent and is the ONLY pellet grill that is both a used for direct (Traditional grilling) AND indirect (Pellet Grilling) cooking of your food. What this means is you do not have to keep around your old wood or gas grill if you ever wish to traditionally grill and sear your meat instead of cooking it on a pellet grill.
Like we said above, the Timber Ridge Pellet Grill is a smoker and a grill with two different, unique cooking areas (direct and indirect). The wood pellets are fed into the burn pot under the direct side where a fan blows on the burn pot to keep the fire going and to circulate the heat. You can sear a steak on the direct side (up to 600F) or smoke meat and vegetables on the upper shelf or the indirect side as low as 150F. You are getting two grills in one.
Timber Ridge Smoke-N-Sear Pellet Grill Features
Direct and Indirect Cooking Zones
Double Door Design
Easy To Operate Controller
High-quality thermometer mounted for optimum accuracy during cooking. Easily view the internal temperature from a gauge on the front mounted doors of the pellet grill.
Large Pellet Hopper
The Timber Ridge Pellet Grill comes with a pellet hopper that can hold up to 18 pounds of wood pellets which is adequate for cooking both short term and long term meals. On average a pellet grill will consume between 1/2 lbs and 2 lbs of pellets per hour depending on the heat setting desired.
- One of a kind – The ONLY pellet grill design (patented) that allows for direct AND indirect cooking of your food
- Three cooking zones: A direct area (over the flames, for high-temp. grilling); an indirect (i.e. smoker) area and a top grate area for heating
- Also unique in that it is the only one of its kind to be Safety Tested and Approved to UL Standards, giving you the peace of mind that others just can’t offer
- Our famous Auto-Start One-Touch Ignition means safe, dependable starts every time
- Unique double-door design is easier to handle and allows for checking on one cooking area at a time
- Easy-Access hopper (side mounted) holds 18 lbs. – more than enough fuel for overnight smokes
- The user-friendly, push button digital control board allows for precise temperature choice – if you want 350 degrees, just press the arrow until the window reads 350
- “Trouble-free smoking”(TM) – perfect for setting up long smoker sessions that you don’t have to constantly monitor
- Large grease bucket catches hours worth of cooking run-off
- Two casters coupled with two stationary legs allow for easy relocation of the cooker, while ensuring that it remains stable and safe
- Front-mounted ash drawer for easy cleanout
Built for Taste:
- Cast iron grate on direct cooking side leaves GREAT looking sear marks
- Long-lasting nickel plated wire grates in the indirect cooking zones discourage food from sticking
- Over 785 square inches of cooking space, more than many of the others out there
- “Trouble-free smoking”(TM) means that the Control Board is designed to keep the temperature as steady as possible, even measuring the ambient air temperature surrounding the grill and adjusting the fuel rate as necessary
- High-quality thermometer mounted for optimum accuracy during cooking
- Can reach over 700 degrees in the direct (grilling) zone
- Heavy-duty, long lasting 14 gauge steel construction promises years of enjoyment
- Top-quality components including exclusive digital control board, 2.5 RPM auger and durable combustion fan
- Spiraled handles are engineered for shedding heat
- One-Year Limited Warranty
- Proudly made in U.S.A.
Timber Ridge Pellet Grill And Smoker, Digital Control
- Three cooking zones
- Meets UL Safety Standards
- 18-lb hopper
- Precise push-button temperture control
- Made in U.S.A.