Cooking a burger on a pellet grill is one of the best burgers you will ever have! Without direct flame the burger stays plump and juicy. Follow our tips for making the perfect pellet grill burger.
- Do not buy cheap meat. A good meat makes the world of difference in a burger. Avoid lean meats also as they tend to be dry.
- Do not pack your burger patty too tight. The less you handle the meat and press it together, the more tender and juicier your burger will be. Wet your hands before packing the meat.
- Use your thumb to make a dimple in the top of the burger to help create an evenly-shaped burger.
- Season just before placing the burger patty on the grill. Add plenty of seasoning for a much better taste.
- Make sure your pellet grill is heated completely before placing the patties on the grill. This will ensure your burger holds in all that moisture and helps prevent the burger from sticking to the grill.
- Only flip the burger once.
- Toast your hamburger buns on the grill before serving with your patty. Baste with butter for a better taste.
- Melt your cheese on the patty one minute before removing from the grill.
- Use Hickory Wood Pellets For Rich Flavor
Great tips! Thanks for sharing. 🙂