The Polder THM-379 is pretty accurate (Within 1 degree) according to tests but isn't packed with a lot of features.
The Polder THM-379 is your basic digital grilling thermometer that does not come with a lot of bells and whistles. One downfall we found with the product is it does not have a backlight so grilling in low light conditions makes it difficult to read the internal temperature of your meats.
The response time for the THM-379 is rather quick, getting your internal meat temperature within 4 seconds of putting the probe into your meat. This probe is not intended to be left in your meat while grilling and has an auto shut-off feature that turns the device off after 10 minutes.
Polder Stable Read Digital Thermometer, White
- New, exclusive technology delivers accurate readings in as fast as 4 seconds
- Simply insert the probe, press the button and wait for the 'beep'; no more guessing when the stable temperature is reached
- Reading is held until reset, no more bending and straining to read the result
- Temperature range: -49°F to 392°F (-45°C to 200°C)
- One CR2032 battery included