The Polder THM-379 is pretty accurate (Within 1 degree) according to tests but isn't packed with a lot of features.
The Polder THM-379 is your basic digital grilling thermometer that does not come with a lot of bells and whistles. One downfall we found with the product is it does not have a backlight so grilling in low light conditions makes it difficult to read the internal temperature of your meats.
The response time for the THM-379 is rather quick, getting your internal meat temperature within 4 seconds of putting the probe into your meat. This probe is not intended to be left in your meat while grilling and has an auto shut-off feature that turns the device off after 10 minutes.
Polder Stable Read Digital Thermometer, White
$15.99 in stock
- Instant Read Food Thermometer: Let your culinary skills shine and cook delectable dishes with Polder's Stable-Read Instant Read Thermometer! Now you can ensure that your dishes are cooked to perfection while keeping your hands at a safe distance.
- Cooking Thermometer: Designed for instant temperature readings, this digital thermometer provides accurate cooking temperature readings in 4 seconds with a single press of a button.
- Convenient Design: This food thermometer features an easy-to-read digital display, while the extra-thin probe tip of the thermometer leaves a smaller puncture hole when sampling.
- Precise Readings: The cooking thermometer reads in both Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees and covers a temperature range of -49° F to 392° F (-45° C to 200° C).
- User-friendly Operation: The thermometer emits audible alert sounds when the temperature has been reached and the reading is held until reset, allowing you to check the temperature without bending or straining. It comes with one CR2032 battery.