Today we provide you a simple and awesome tasting recipe from Armadillopepper.com . Smoked Bologna finished off with Fighting Cock Kentucky Bourbon Barbecue Sauce. This recipe is very simple
- Score the bologna
- Season it with BBQ rub
- Smoke it on the pellet grill,
- Apply the glaze
Pellet Grill Smoked Bologna with BBQ Glaze
- 3.5 Lbs Bologna Chub
- 4 tbsp Hoochie Mama BBQ Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Fighting Cock Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- Heat your pellet grill to high smoke (225-240 degrees) . Use Cherry Wood Pellets Or Apple Wood Pellets.
- Use a knife to score the bologna with a diamond pattern
- Apply the mustard as a binder. Season with the Hoochie Mama BBQ rub. If you select a different dry rub just make sure you avoid high sugar rubs for your bologna. The excess sugar will give the bologna a very dark color.
- Smoke the bologna for 2 hours.
- Apply Fighting Cock BBQ Sauce and let cook for 15 minutes. Then, apply a 2nd layer and let cook for another 15 minutes.
Use Use Cherry Wood Pellets Or Apple Wood Pellets for best taste.